The iGrafx Platform is a web-based, centralized platform accessible from anywhere, with a state-of-the-art user experience in a highly secure environment. Superior user management capabilities allow you to easily administer licenses and permissions. Robust collaboration capabilities include:
- Intuitive Navigation
- Web Diagramming
- Process Management
- User Specific Access
Business Process Management (BPM)
- Monitor processes throughout the enterprise – Process owners are able to monitor document movement within an organization
- Improve Process Efficiency – Process owner will be able to assign process constraints (such as the time it takes for a document to move from one station/desk to the next, and have the ability to monitor its progress throughout the lifecycle. Any delays at any stage of the system will be visible to the process owner, who can then intervene.
- Change processes/documents from one location and everyone throughout the organization will be able to view; approve the changes
- Monitor compliance initiatives such as ISO
- Design and define products and services from the platform
- Model organizational hierarchy, roles, groups, positions, locations and employees
- Describe how resources support any element of the enterprise
- Report where resources support the enterprise
- Maintain an audit trail of document and process changes
- E-mail notifications when processes and diagrams are modified
- Define the following scorecards: Measurement scorecard ,Risk scorecard, Risk scorecard ,Balanced scorecard
- Users are notified by email when new or changed process maps are ready for approval.
- Easily Generate enterprise reports on process performance throughout the enterprise
- Ready risk and compliance templates for Sarbanes-Oxley, COBIT, ISO.